Sea Club "HORN" was created in 1991 by a group of friends, passionate about sailing. With time the number of club's members raised, but till this day it is the organisation with people loving sailing, sport and developing their passion which like to pass on their knowledge.
Main activities in the club:
- Popularize sailing (especially sea sailing),
- Organising cruises on the sea and on the inland,
- Developing skills and expanding of sailing training staff,
- Courses for all sailing and motorboat degrees,
- Organizing kayaking, integration parties and other events,
- Organizing courses for water rescue,
- Additional training courses in the fields of sailing and safety on water,
- Popularize competitive sailing by ogranizing and taking a part in sail races on the lake in Cedzyna near Kielce (including taking part in one of the hardest inland sail races - Cedzyna 24h.
ul. Jasieńskiego 20
KRS number: 0000230300
Bank account (also for donations):
Bank Śląski O/Kielce 85 1050 1416 1000 0022 9063 1742